Terms and conditions of use of this website
By accessing and using the website of Planned Action Limited you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of them, you should exit this website now.
The views expressed on this website are the views of the contributors to and not necessarily the views of Planned Action Limited. Without prejudice to the foregoing Planned Action Limited is not:
- responsible for any material included on this site by any third party which is defamatory, abusive, obscene, illegal or otherwise in breach of any person’s rights;
- or makes any representations or warranties that the information and/or material contained on or is accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current or that use of this site is free of risk of viruses or other damage.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing Planned Action Limited shall be liable to you for:-
- any direct loss; or any loss of profits, business or anticipated savings or loss of or corruption of data or any indirect loss or consequential losss whatsoever, in each case, whether such loss arises in cotnract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, breach of statutory duty or otherwise and even if Planned Action Limited has been advised of the possiblity of such loss. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer undr English law.
This website contains links to third party sites from, for example, this website’s home page and from documents published on this site. These third party sites are beyond the control of Planned Action Limited and Planned Action Limited does not accept any responsibility for their content or for any transactions between you and such sites. Your use of these third party sites, and any resultant transactions, may be subject to separate terms and conditions.
2. Copyright and Trade Marks
All information (including but without limitation to any data, text, files, graphics, links, music, photographs, software, audio, video, messages) (“CONTENT”), whether publicly or privately posted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such CONTENT originated. Accordingly, the user, not Planned Action Limited, is entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted through the website.
Planned Action Limited does not control the CONTENT posted or transmitted in any way via the website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such CONTENT. Under no circumstances will Planned Action Limited be liable in any way for any CONTENT, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any CONTENT, for any breaches of copyright or similar intellectual property ruling, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the user of any CONTENT featuring on the website.
Where you are invited to submit any CONTENT to this site you are required by such submission to grant Planned Action Limited a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content.
If you do not wish to grant such rights to Planned Action Limited, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution is;
- your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Planned Action Limited for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory;
- and does not infringe any law.
In addition, you also:
- Indemnify Planned Action Limited against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Planned Action Limited as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and;
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the website and the other purposes specified above.
All rights are reserved and reproduction of part or all of the contents of this site is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
- permission is granted to download the materials contained on this website to a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- permission is granted for you to copy extracts of texts from news articles that appear on this website (excluding without limitation photographs, illustrations, teaching materials, and audio and video materials) for non-commercial supply to individual third parties for their personal, non-commercial use, but only if:
- you acknowledge our website as the source of the extract and include a prominent reference to this website’s URL. If the supply by you of the extract is via the internet, such acknowledgment must include a hypertext link to this website with the copy of the extracted material; and
- you inform the third party that the conditions set out in this Section 2 apply to him/her and that he/she must comply with them; and
- you reproduce the extracted material in complete and unmodified form and, if the supply by you of the extract is via the internet, that you do not frame the extract within your own website.
For the purpose of these terms, non-commercial supply or use shall mean that neither you nor any third party may charge for viewing any materials that have been downloaded or copied from this website, and that neither you nor any third party can use any materials from this website to attract others to buy goods or services.
Any other use of materials on this website, including storage and recording (other than on a purely transitory basis to permit you to view them), reproduction, modification, distribution, re-transmission, diversion or republication, without the prior written permission of Planned Action Limited, is strictly prohibited. This means, for example, that you must not use on any other website any materials displayed on this website from time to time.
3. Planned Action Limited’s Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the website and any necessary software used in connection with the website (“SOFTWARE”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorised by Planned Action Limited, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE, in whole or in part.
Planned Action Limited grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its SOFTWARE on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the SOFTWARE.
You agree not to modify the SOFTWARE in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the SOFTWARE, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to the website. You agree not to access the SOFTWARE by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Planned Action Limited for use in accessing the website.
The SOFTWARE and this website (including but not limited to its design and incorporated text, graphics, illustrations, images and other media, the selection and arrangement thereof) are copyright to Planned Action Limited or their licensors unless otherwise stated.
4. Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Planned Action Limited expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Planned Action Limited makes no warranty that the service will meet your requirements;
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the software will be corrected.
any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Planned Action Limited or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
5. Data Protection
The information and data (“personal data”) which is provided by you in connection with this website will be held on the computers and manual records of, and will be used by Planned Action Limited.
Planned Action Limited or its partners will only contact you in accordance with your wishes; your responses are recorded at the time these terms and conditions are presented.
You are able to modify or remove any or all of your personal information through the use of this web site. If you are unable to do so for any reason, please write to Planned Action Limited at the address below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
6. Forums and Message Boards
The views expressed on the message board are those of the individual user and not those of Planned Action Limited. Planned Action Limited ask you not to post messages or e-mails which are abusive, obscene, defamatory or the content of which is otherwise undesirable, illegal or in breach of any person’s rights, and they reserve the right, in their full discretion, to remove any messages or e-mails at any time and without notice to you.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
Planned Action Ltd
Unit 20, Maple Park
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
For More Information
Contact our office to find out more about how Planned Action Limited can help you.
01992 447 210